Getting A Flat Belly Naturally Is Easier Then You Think!
Are you hoping for an easy way to get a flat belly?
In my life there is a constant contradiction between enjoying the fruits of the kitchen baking
and cooking harvest, so to speak, and of looking in the mirror and wanting to get a flat belly.
I have never been a big advocate of cutting too much out life that is enjoyable, everything in moderation, even moderation is my motto.
But below is a list of common daily habits of things that you can do to get flatter midsection.
1. Everything in moderation. Enjoy the good stuff in life, and yes even the baking, but do so in moderation. Don’t add guilt to the pile, as guilt is a form of stress and stress does show up in our bodies often as extra weight. Learn to let go, rather than hold on to the past. What’s done is done.
2. Choose proteins that are lean and natural.
This means organic meats that are low in fat, and also proteins from plant sources like chickpea, kidney beans, and quinoa.
3. Drink like a fish!
Of course, I mean water. Do fish even drink? The point being if you are not well hydrated, then your metabolic system (the system that is charge of burning calories) does not function the way it should. Think of water like greasing the wheels. When your metabolic system is working at high efficiency, you will have an easier time burning fat.
4. When life gives you lemons..make lemonade!
What I really mean to say, is to add a squeeze of lemon to your water each and every morning. Lemon will help to stimulate your digestive system, which need to be working at an optimal level to maintain a healthy body weight. To make it even easier, I suggest buying the pre-juiced lemon juice in a glass jar at your local health food store. Then you can avoid the mess of squeezing, and simply enjoy the benefits.
5. Go nuts in the morning!
With almonds that is. Or walnuts. Or hazelnuts. These nuts are high in fiber, protein and good fats which all help you keep fuller longer. I love to chop up nuts and put them on my warm morning cereal.
6. Learn how to salute the sun. With yoga!
The long and lean movements will help your body to feel and look longer and leaner. I have been practising yoga for years now, and it is a great way to increase circulation, deal with stress and boot metabolism..
7. Go for walk to your local health food and supplement store and talk to the fine folks about their stock of garcinia cambogia, green coffee bean extract, raspberry ketones, green tea and apple cider vinegar supplements. My personal opinion, as well as some reading on the subject is that there is a quite a bit of evidence to support that these supplements seem to be quite safe and also work well for some people, so if you are so inclined then it does not hurt to give it a try.