Who is Your Mirror Soul?
by ALETHEIA LUNA
The moment you meet your twin flame is the moment the earth beneath your feet begins to shift.
I like to think of the meeting of two mirror souls as an existential earthquake: all of a sudden you can sense that an immensely important person has entered your life. All of a sudden you get the overwhelming feeling that your life is going to change in a way you aren’t even aware of yet – and yet you intuitively know that the changes will be great, greater than what you’ve ever experienced, and breathtaking in their magnitude.
Some Twin Flame Signs
We are not always receptive to the appearance of our twin flames in life. We might be heart-broken, wracked with grief, maritally over-burdened, or just plain tired and disillusioned when they suddenly appear out of the blue. In fact, we might have already met our twin flames or mirror souls, but we might have overlooked them, belittled them or taken them for granted in some way.
Whatever emotional or psychological stage you’re at in life, it is always beneficial to be conscious of the people you live with and meet. These following twin flame signs might help you to open new pathways and opportunities for union:
1. You feel a strange, inexplicable sense of “recognition” when you meet the person. This might manifest itself as déjà vu, or an unshakable feeling that you’ve known this person before, or are somehow “meant to be together.”
2. You have a feeling that they are going to play a very important role in your own development, without knowing when, why or how.
3. You’ve established an immediate, intense connection with them that is invigorating and shocking at the same time.
4. You feel as though you’ve finally found a “home” or safe place with the other person.
5. You are able to be your authentic self – warts and all – without the fear of rejection, persecution or judgment with them.
6. You both embody the yin and yang, in other words, your dark side is balanced by their light side, and their dark side is balanced by your light side.
7. You feel a sense of expansion with them, as though you are larger than your limited identity.
8. They make you a better person, and you make them a better person.
9. When together you are both bonded but free, attached but unattached. In other words, you still maintain your freedom even though you might be in a relationship with them.
10. You are finely tuned to their energy, and they are finely tuned to yours. This means that you are both very conscious of the present play of energy (whether happy or sad, angry or forgiving, open or withholding) present in the connection. You’re both therefore highly empathic with each other.
11. You feel as though you have been waiting for this person your entire life.
12. You both connect deeply and mirror each other’s values and aspirations for lifebeyond surface similarities.
13. You twin flame is a mirror of what you fear and simultaneously desire the most for your own inner healing. For example, if you are a highly-strung person, your twin flame will most likely be relaxed and messy. If you like to play the victim, your twin flame will be a strong character who refuses to give you pity or sympathy to perpetuate your complex. If you are creatively repressed, your twin flame will be a flourishing artist. In this way, our twin flames challenge and infuriate us but also teach us important lessons about our fears, core wounds and repressions.
14. No matter how many times you avoid or leave your twin flame, you’re always magnetically attracted back to them. (Don’t confuse this with abusive relationship complexes.)
15. One of you is more soulfully mature than the other, and often serves as the teacher, counselor or confidant within the relationship.
16. You are taught important life lessons such as forgiveness, gratitude, empathy and open-mindedness by them and with them.
17. Your connection is multi-faceted. In other words, your twin flame is likely your best friend, lover, teacher, nurturer and muse all at once.
18. Your twin flame doesn’t try to change you. They accept you for who you are and what stage you’re at, and encourage you to do the same for yourself (and vice versa).
19. You can be truthful with each other about anything.
20. Together, you both feel driven towards a higher purpose, whether spiritually, socially or ecologically.
Our twin flames can be lovers, sisters, brothers, friends, cousins or even mothers or fathers. For some people they arise at the most opportune times, and for others they arise at the most complicated times. And still, for some people twin flames are said to not arise in this lifetime, but are nevertheless with us in heart.
Whatever the case, remember that it is entirely possible to be whole and complete unto yourself with enough soul work. Remember, twin flames do not “complete” you because you are already innately “complete” at a soulful level; they instead compliment you deeply and help you to grow.
Via Awakening people