Almost too easy, the chicken cooks in a creamy, cheesy sauce that is delicious over noodles.
• 2 lbs /about 1 kg boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans/about 300gr condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can/about 300gr condensed cheddar cheese soup
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• salt and pepper (optional)
1. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
2. Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours , until chicken is tender.
4. Serve with the delicious sauce over rice or noodles.