Eclair No Bake Cake
It is o simple to make! It does need to refrigerate it over night, so plan accordingly. This cake is no bake and so easy to make! A crowd favorite!
• 2 (about 100gr) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding mix, dry
• 3½ cups whole milk
• 350 gr. cool whip
• 2 (450gr0 packages graham crackers
• – FROSTING –
• 3 Tbsp. butter
• 3 Tbsp. milk
• 3 Tbsp. cocoa
• 1 cup powdered sugar
1. Blend milk and vanilla pudding packets for about 2 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip.
2. In a 9×13 pan, Layer graham crackers to cover entire bottom of pan. You may need to cut and shape the crackers to fit nicely.
3. Pour half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
4. Put another layer of graham crackers to cover entire surface. Cut and shape crackers accordingly.
5. Put the second half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
6. Put the final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This will help the top look more smooth when you go to put the frosting on top. Once again, cut and shape crackers accordingly to avoid pits and cracks.
7. FOR THE FROSTING: Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it. Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze. Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely. (**I usually double the frosting recipe)
8. Refrigerate overnight and Dig in!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
No- Bake Strawberry Nutella Eclair Cake
Easy Eclair Cake